[08:53:06] Thomas_Rolling: Tell me about it.
[08:53:12] Thomas_Rolling: Drugs ruined my life.
[08:53:57] mike84: i wuldnt go as far as to say they ruined my life, but its deffo not good for me lol...
[08:54:02] mike84: *wouldnt sorry
[08:55:00] Thomas_Rolling: It was obvious she'd leave me, yaknow? I was just some chubby guy with no education, a shitty job, and she was perfect
[08:55:20] Thomas_Rolling: She had the money, the looks
[08:55:43] Thomas_Rolling: I couldn't handle her disappearing from my life, so drugs were my way out
[08:55:52] mike84: screw her man
[08:56:14] mike84: you dont need her, theres plenty o fish in the sea
[08:56:28] Thomas_Rolling: I keep telling myself the same thing...
[08:56:49] mike84: what drugs did you do?
[08:57:31] Thomas_Rolling: Hell, I did everything, but mostly shrooms.
[08:58:24] Thomas_Rolling: It's like, they made me feel better
[08:58:28] mike84: damn
[08:59:15] Thomas_Rolling: I felt bigger, I felt stronger, I felt invulnerable at times
[08:59:47] Thomas_Rolling: I've seen some weird shit though
[08:59:55] mike84: i know what you mean
[09:00:04] mike84: yea, no wonder lol
[09:01:10] Thomas_Rolling: It's as if there were certain obstacles in my path I just couldn't get by without the drugs, I don't know if this makes any sense
[09:01:28] Thomas_Rolling: I was a pitiful excuse for a human being
[09:01:43] Thomas_Rolling: I've been brought to the ER several times
[09:02:39] Thomas_Rolling: I've had trips go bad and bashed my head into walls with all my strength, I couldn't even feel the pain
[09:03:24] mike84: s**t
[09:04:30] mike84: that sounds like coke more then shrooms
[09:04:30] Thomas_Rolling: I couldn't control it. I built an imaginary world around myself, an illusion
[09:05:13] Thomas_Rolling: And no matter how hard I tried, no matter how much effort I put into it, things always ended the same damn way
[09:05:27] Thomas_Rolling: No matter what I fucking did, I saw the same message in the end
[09:05:31] Thomas_Rolling: “Thank you Mario, but our princess is in another castle”
[09:07:01] mike84: ??
[09:07:35] mike84: go to hell
[09:07:45] Thomas_Rolling: I've crossed hell back and forth, buddy
[09:07:48] User mike84 has gone offline.



I once fisted two babies, then used the corpses as boxing gloves to fight off the grieving parents.
I am a boxing glove and I find this offensive,
Seems like a waste of a perfectly good baby.
seems like a waste of a perfectly good corpse...
seems like a waste of YOUR MOM!
hahahahaha your mom.... never gets old.